We are a recreated Western Reserve village of the 1820's to 1920's. The museum is comprised of 40+ buildings rescued & moved from six N. Ohio counties. The buildings and barns contain thousands of tools and artifacts, representing every craft and trade common to a small town 150 yrs. ago. The oldest building dates to about 1799, and the oldest artifact (the Lewis loom) dates to 1725.
The museum is free and open to the public. Please enjoy exploring the many pages and pictures & reading the below blog of the stories of events & acquisitions at the museum.
Please visit www.stonegardenfarm.com or go to Stone Garden Farm on Facebook for listings of the heritage skills classes we offer kids and adults and for other events of the farm and the farm products and foods we sell.